You may agree with me that a healthy lifestyle contributes to the quality of your life. Leading a healthy lifestyle rewards you with strength and high energy levels, which can make you experience more out of life.
Today, I will reveal another flat belly solution in my review of Todd Lamb's Flat Belly Fix.
To be healthy, you need to eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and even manage your stress effectively. Some habits need to be controlled, such as behavioral and social issues like smoking, alcohol consumption, and poor diet that leads to malnutrition.
One factor of being unhealthy is having a big belly. A big belly likely means having more visceral fat.
What is Belly Fat or Visceral Fat?
This visceral fat stored within the abdominal cavity performs an essential function linking endocrine and the immune system. However, too much of this fat is linked to many diseases such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, colon cancer, and heart diseases. Therefore, to avoid having too much of it, you must be active and be mindful of what you eat.
Ideally, according to scientists, everybody should work on keeping their waist measurement less than half of their height, for instance, a woman who is 5 ft. 4 inches or 64 inches should keep her waist under 32 inches. Excess tummy fat will still put you at risk of developing diseases. You don’t necessarily need ripped abs that you see on fashion magazines creating hype on some misleading diet plans or work out programs, just a flatter stomach. Aside from health benefits that come with a flatter stomach, you will gain more self-confidence, self-respect, become more comfortable and live a longer life.
Unfortunately, some people struggle with losing unwanted fat. It is not that easy, especially since studies prove that the fat cells gathered around your lower abdomen are notoriously hard to lose.
Todd Lamb, creator of the Flat Belly Fix, was successful in saving his wife Tara to have the life she deserves.
What is the Flat Belly Fix?
The Flat Belly Fix is an online 21-day weight loss program focused on helping you lose belly fat. The Flt Belly Fix program stresses the importance of a systematic approach to exercising and changing what you eat.
Briefly, the exercise portion describes and shows 7 short exercises that are performed every day.
The Flat Belly Fix diet consists of a morning Super tea, lunch, and dinner. Super healthy smoothie recipes are included along with a long list of foods to include in your meals.
If it were not for Todd Lamb almost losing his wife, he may have never created the 21 Day Flat Belly Fix System.
His wife loathed her body. It became her enemy after her accident because of the crippling back pain. For someone who was once so athletic and looked like a model, it was hard to accept. She kept gaining weight while he felt helpless after trying everything to help.
Then one day his research paid off. He discovered a secret spice that turned out to be what his wife needed. He gave it to his wife by brewing a cup of tea for her. It did wonders! He witnessed his wife happy again losing 23 pounds in just 21 days!
So is this Flat Belly Fix for you? Find out here:
What I like about Flat Belly Fix
1. The 21 Day Flat Belly Fix System is an online weight loss program that helps you achieve your ideal body shape, especially targeting your belly fat. It provides information about shedding pounds and burning fat.
2. It provides a systematic approach to losing weight.
3. The comprehensive guide saves time trying to find the information on the internet.
4. The program provides gender-specific information for optimal results.
5. It integrates exercise with diet.
6. Aside from the main product, The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix System gives you are also getting the 7-Minute Flat Belly Protocol, The Flat Belly Fix Smoothie Recipes and the Flat Belly Fix Elite Personal Coaching PLUS the author is giving you one full month of personal coaching.
7. It has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
What I don't like about Flat Belly Fix
1. It is a digital product which needs an internet connection to access.
2. 21 days may not be long enough to make lifestyle changes to maintain healthy weight, which requires caloric intake to equal or less the caloric usage.
3. Basic program is a one-time cost of $37. There are four upsells, optional upgrades available including dietary supplements.
Should You Buy Flat Belly Fix?
Flat Belly Fix may be appropriate for people who can consistently focus on exercising daily and following the dietary guidelines for 21 days.
As always, I recommend discussing any planned dieting changes with your family doctor and nutritionist. Your doctor should be able to identify any underlying concerns with regards to current prescriptions and medical conditions.
Flat Belly Fix Rating Summary
Flat Belly Fix System37.00 + Upsells
- Provides systematic approach to weight loss
- Comprehensive guide plus videos
- Provides gender-specific information
- Integrates exercise with diet
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Digital ebook needs internet connection
- Requires commitment for 21 days
- Results may vary based on age, weight, and health.